I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing with the Stars 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DWTS 12 Week 8 Results Vids

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Force Ten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DWTS 12 Week 8 Results Vids
    Posted: 11 May 2011 at 08:49

The first hour was a reprise of the Best Of DWTS, the second hour was the actual Results:

That's the end of the first hour.   Now here's the Results Show

salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 16:08
Chelsea and Mark stood out for me this week as the best couple.  I wouldn't like to choose betwen the others though, for obvious reasons, I would have voted Ralph off as weakest this particular week.  I personally didn't like Kirstie and Mak's Argentine tango - especially after watching Tara and Artem's again - it appeared a bit lumpy and lacking in finesse to me.  What do others think?
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 06:52
It felt lumpy to me too.  I can't believe she got a 10 for it.  For me, she has been consistently overmarked this season - much as I hope she makes it to the final - and Chelsea consistently undermarked.  Chelsea's technique seems really really good to me - head and shoulders above the others (but I have no dance background).
Terri P
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 07:08
Despite our lack of dance expertise we seem to be in agreement terrip.
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 09:28
well in these shows, the audience is the real expert.  That's my excuse for being so judgmental, and I'm sticking with it :)
Terri P
 Post Reply Post Reply