I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stuart Baggs the naked brand

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stuart Baggs the naked brand
    Posted: 10 May 2011 at 20:44

Stuart Baggs the naked brand

Stuart%20Baggs
Hired or fired? ... The Apprentice star Stuart Baggs strips off
Cosmopolitan

By DAN MENHINNITT

Published: Today

STUART Baggs once bragged everything he touched turned to 'sold' - but will that still be true after his naked photoshoot?

The brash former Apprentice candidate promised to give his fans a treat by peeling off for Cosmopolitan magazine and parading his 'fantastic body'.

The 21-year-old famously told Lord Alan Sugar last year: "I'm not a one-trick pony, I'm not a 10-trick pony, I'm a whole field of ponies - and they're literally all running towards this job."

And to prove his versatility, the young entrepreneur - who nicknamed himself The Brand - revealed all to help raise funds for Cosmopolitan's campaign in aid of male cancer charity Everyman.

Kirk%20Norcross
Naked ambition ... The Only Way Is Essex star Kirk Norcross
Cosmopolitan
He told the magazine: "I'm Stuart Baggs and look at how my life has turned out from the boardroom to centrefolds.

"Not what I had planned when I planned my life as a teenager, but everyone's in for a treat when they get to see what my girlfriend does all the time - which is a fantastic body."

Quizzed about what he looks for in a woman, Stuart explained: "Someone that's not obsessed with looks because I'm not beautiful - for my own selfish reasons because I'm not that attractive on the outside but inside I'm a masterpiece like the Mona Lisa.

"But they have to look good - I can't have them having smaller t*ts than me or hairy armpits, that'll be embarrassing."

And Stuart explained he thinks having a girlfriend is a lot like running a business, and promised to ensure his partner has a regular investment of cash to keep her assets in tip top condition.

He said: "Yeah - it'll be like a good investment - they need maintenance and looking after. Otherwise, it'll be like driving a Ford Fiesta. If you don't service it, it'll break with smoke coming out the back. A good girlfriend needs servicing regularly."

Cosmopolitan
Photoshoots ... Cosmopolitan
Cosmopolitan
Stuart wasn't the only reality TV star stripping off, he was joined for the magazine's photoshoot by The Only Way Is Essex's Kirk Norcross.

The club promoter, who managed to keep his manhood hidden behind a martini glass, said he had no problem bearing all.

The 22-year-old, who appears in the buff for the magazine's June edition, said: "I enjoy it because it's a big magazine but I've already done a couple of naked shoots anyway so it you've got it, flaunt it."

But he promised he wasn't about the start stripping on The Only Way Is Essex.

"I wouldn't really want to take my clothes off on the show because I've seen other guys do it and I'll get grief for it trying to show off. If I get asked to do it, I'll do it but I'm not randomly just going to do it," he said.

Other naked centrefolds in the edition, out now, include EastEnders star Stefan Booth and Hollyoaks stars Rob Norbury, Craig Vye and Emmett J Scanlan.

For videos from the stars go to www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/men.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3572660/Stuart-Baggs-the-naked-brand.html#ixzz1LyqSk89B
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 08:12
Yuck Stuart Baggs (???)just put me off my breakfast, his flabby body looks like he's middle aged!!
I only want to look at good bodies on the Internet/Calenders!! LOL
The other guy's OK, whoever he is.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:17
Ermm

why did i look? WHY?
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:28
LOL
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 19:36
I've only just seen this because a lurker was reading the thread and it's not like me to miss nudie pictures. I'm sorry I did now, I hate big plate-sized nipples like he's got. Manky.
 Post Reply Post Reply