I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother - Other News
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spot of Big Brother for Emma Willis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spot of Big Brother for Emma Willis
    Posted: 03 May 2011 at 01:20

SPOT OF BIG BROTHER FOR EMMA WILLIS

ABOVE: Emma Willis is hotly tipped to take over from Davina McCall when Big Brother hits Channel 5
“
I was reading that they want Charlie Sheen. He would be amazing, I love Charlie.
”

Emma Willis

3rd May 2011

By Gemma Wheatley

TELLY babe Emma Willis has revealed that she would “crap her pants” if she landed her dream job hosting Big Brother.

Presenter Emma Willis is hotly tipped to take over from Davina McCall when the show hits Channel 5 later this year.

But Emma told Star magazine that she would be excited but terrified about jumping into Davina’s shoes.

She said: “That would be the one thing I would crap my pants over.

“Nobody wants to follow after Davina and I’m under no illusion that I would probably get a pasting for it, but what can you do?”

Despite her fears, Emma added: “It’s no secret I’m a bit of a freaky fan and Davina bigged me up for it as well which was the nicest thing ever. I just wanted to kiss her! That was a really massive compliment.”

Mum-of-one Emma, who is married to Matt Willis, 27, admitted she would love to see Charlie Sheen, 45, in the BB house.

She said: “I was reading that they want Charlie Sheen. He would be amazing, I love Charlie.

“You kind of want an elegant, witty, hot chick to take him on, someone who is not going to take the bait. Who is that woman?”

But Emma, who is also in line to host ITV1’s Xtra Factor, revealed she has not yet been asked by BB bosses, adding: “I think Big Brother or the Xtra Factor would be amazing, but so far I haven’t been approached.”

To read the full interview with Emma, buy Star magazine – out now.

Daily Star

Edited by Bren - 03 May 2011 at 01:22
Timbo View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Timbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 13:57
She did do ONE Friday night in Celebrity Big Brother 2010 when Davina was dressing up as a chicken.

I'm sure she'll do a grand job, as she comes across very well, not only on BBLB but also on the trailers she's done for 4Music's USA season.
From Timbo
Check me out on Facebook (tim.pardington) or follow timpinwimbledon on Twitter.
 Post Reply Post Reply