I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 11 - General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Josie finding John James split 'really hard'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Josie finding John James split 'really hard'
    Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 12:45

Big Brother: Josie Gibson is finding John James Parton split ‘really, really hard!’

April 27th, 2011 by Lisa McGarry.

Josie Gibson has admitted that she has been struggling since she split from John James Parton last month.

The pair met in the Big Brother house last summer and after Josie went on to win the show, they moved in together and dated ever since.

However, they broke up just a few weeks ago, with the 25 year old Australian hunk moving home to Oz in a bid to escape the press attention in the UK.

Speaking to Now about how she is coping with being single, Josie said:

'It’s been really hard. Really, really hard.’

‘When I go back to the flat on my own, I hate it. But every woman’s been through it.

‘This is as famous as I’m ever going to get, but you can be the most popular person and you can still feel the most lonely.

‘Weird, isn’t it?’

The buxom blonde also admitted that some of the problems between them, were caused by the fact that her career was going so much better than his. Her new Channel 5 reality TV show is titled, ‘There’s Something About Josie’ and John James was said to be upset that he wasn’t offered a more prominent role.

Josie admitted:

‘It caused a few upsets, yes, There was a bit of a row over dinner one night.’

‘He was a bit upset. It’s not my fault, I wanted his name in the title too.’

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/big-brother/big-brother-josie-gibson-is-finding-john-james-parton-split-really-really-hard/

Edited by Alex - 27 Apr 2011 at 12:46
 Post Reply Post Reply