I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother - Other News
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Big Brother urged not to cast 'freaks'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big Brother urged not to cast 'freaks'
    Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 11:51

Big Brother urged not to cast 'freaks'

• Source: bang showbiz
  • Date: 7 April 2011
Comments (0)
Brian%20Dowling

Brian Dowling

Previous winners of reality TV show 'Big Brother' have called for Channel 5 to avoid casting ''freaks'' in the new series.

Former 'Big Brother' winners have called for Channel 5 to avoid casting "freaks" in the new series.

The reality TV show - which first aired on Channel 4 in 2000 and was axed last year after ten years - will return this summer - but previous victors including 'BB2' and 'Ultimate Big Brother' winner Brian Dowling and 'BB8' champion Brian Belo have called for a return to the show's original roots.

Brian Dowling said: "I'm thrilled but I hope they cast normal people and let them make the drama as opposed to interfering."

Brian Belo agreed, saying: "I want a proper sexy year where I can say, 'She's hot.' There were too many freaks in the past."

The show is set to return with a celebrity version, immediately followed by a house full of members of the public and bosses are already lining up the stars to kick off the new season with a bang.

Charlie Sheen, Mohamed Al Fayed, Joanna Lumley, Sam Faiers, Amy Childs, Peaches Geldof and Italian pole dancer Karima El Mahroug - who is alleged to have been paid by Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi for sex - have all been tipped to take part in 'Celebrity Big Brother'.

A source said of Karima: "She's got everything we're looking for. She's sexy, up-front, been linked to major celebrities and been caught up in controversy."

Source
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 14:00
normal people yes
freaks no
moonshine
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 22:53
It would be very different to have normal people in there yes, but will it end up going the same way it did in BB4?
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 14:33
very true i had forgotten about bb4 (sorry cameron ) but i agree so i'll take what i said back ...could we not have a compromise and have half and half any news on dates yet

Edited by moonshine - 09 May 2011 at 14:33
moonshine
 Post Reply Post Reply