I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Attwater: I'll be pranking on ice!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Attwater: I'll be pranking on ice!
    Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 11:42
Attwater: I'll be pranking on ice!

(UKPA) – 2 hours ago

Sam Attwater can't wait to embark on the Dancing On Ice live tour - so he can play practical jokes on his fellow contestants.

The ex-EastEnders star, who skated to victory on the ITV show last month, is taking to the road with pro-skaters and celebrity competitors from April 9.

"It's going to be a lot of fun. I think there's going to be a lot of jokes going on so that's going to be good," Sam revealed.

"I've got a few practical jokes already planned. I'm going to be swapping the tan bottles to make sure everybody's a different colour, all sorts."

The former soap star said there hadn't been much time for pranks during the tense weekly live shows.

"Towards the end of each week you've got so much pressure on and so many nerves and all the rest of it that people can't think of anything else but their routine," he added.

And Sam remained tight-lipped over whether any romance could blossom on the tour bus with finalist and close pal Chloe Madeley.

He teased: "I've said before, Richard and Judy would be great in-laws.

"Chloe's an amazing friend to me and hopefully I have been to her. She picks me up whenever I'm low and I pick her up. She's a great friend."

The Press Association
 Post Reply Post Reply