I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vanilla Ice for panto

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vanilla Ice for panto
    Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 12:34

Vanilla Ice lands Peter Pan panto role

Vanilla Ice has been confirmed for a Kent production of Peter Pan during the panto season.

01 April 2011 00:00 GMT

Vanilla%20Ice%20lands%20Peter%20Pan%20panto%20role

Vanilla Ice: Will play Captain Hook! Pic: ITV

Vanilla Ice has been confirmed for a Kent production of Peter Pan during the panto season.

The Dancing On Ice star is to play Captain Hook at the Chatham's Central Theatre.

General manager Tony Hill told the BBC News: "Ice is a huge name who I am sure will be a real draw for parents and children alike.

"[He] has never performed in a pantomime before, but I am sure that he will go down as a hit."

The American rapper is to take part in the upcoming Dancing On Ice tour.

He recently hit the headlines when confessed that he nearly went "crazy" in the 1990s following the success of his hit single Ice Ice Baby.

Appearing of the Rachael Ray Show, Ice said: "Long story short, I had a weekend that lasted a few years.

"You know, you think of Britney Spears. She didn't know how to fit back into life. She shaves her head, goes crazy.

"Well, I had a moment where I didn't know what my purpose in life was, what's my reason in everything."

He added: "I found it out. It's family and it's friends."

This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd

Source
 Post Reply Post Reply