I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI voting stats Series 6

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DOI voting stats Series 6
    Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 13:10

These are the results of the viewer votes only. In all shows apart from shows one, two and 12, these viewer votes were combined with the judges scores to determine which 2 couples went into the Skate-Off.

Dancing%20On%20Ice%20votes

killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 20:35
Would you look how bizarre some of them are, so the rumours were right then Johnson had most of the votes throughout until the Semi-final whilst Laura, Denise, Chloe and Sam had their share of top of the public vote and the grand final result, not even close
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
TeamBrazier View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote TeamBrazier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 21:33
Some of these dont add up. Week 4 was ice pick week, Jeff & Dom were in the skate off and the others had to choose who to save. Well if these figures are right, Jen should've been in the skate off with Dom.
Week 6 Comedy Dave and Kerry in the skate off, these figures suggest it should've been Jeff & Kerry ..............or am i reading them all wrong??
Team Jeff
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 07:25
These are just the public votes aren't they though so combined with the judge votes that'd be why they were in the bottom 2?
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 10:18
On week 4, Jen had a higher score from the judges than Jeff but the public votes say otherwise, but it really didn't matter, cause Dom would've gone out either way
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
SkatingSam22 View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote SkatingSam22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2011 at 21:58
Hmmmm, very interesting!!
Twitter: Misdiagnosed
 Post Reply Post Reply