I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Laura lacks Xtra Factor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Laura lacks Xtra Factor
    Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 13:56
Laura lacks Xtra Factor

Published: Today

FINALIST Laura Hamilton will not be skating off with a role fronting The Xtra Factor - despite saying it was her "dream job".

X Factor chiefs want a female replacement for Konnie Huq, who fluffed lines during live shows of the ITV2 spin-off last year. And kids' TV presenter Laura claimed on Sunday she had a chance.

She said: "I've got some meetings coming up, but it's early days. I'd love to work on The Xtra Factor - it's my dream job." But a source said: "Konnie was a children's TV host too, and bosses won't be making that mistake again."

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! presenter Caroline Flack and Sky Sports News host Georgie Thompson are both in the running.

Last night the X Factor confirmed Laura was NOT about to get the job. A spokesman told TV Biz: "There is no truth in it."

The Sun
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Online Status: Offline
  Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 16:28
Ah well, still anyone else is better than Konnie
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Overreaction Jackson View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Overreaction Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 20:12

Konnie really was bad.

siobhandean View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote siobhandean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 22:15
Konnie was not a success story. I started feeling sorry for her towards the end cos she was  that bad!
 Post Reply Post Reply