I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Next... This Morning, with Chloe Madeley

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Next... This Morning, with Chloe Madeley
    Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 09:58

Next... This Morning, with Chloe Madeley

By JEN BLACKBURN

Published: Today

DANCING On Ice finalist Chloe Madeley may join This Morning - the show which shot her parents Richard and Judy to fame.

Chloe, 23 - who was the first to leave last night's finale after losing the public vote - is in talks with ITV1 bosses about becoming a showbiz reporter.

She has become firm friends with Dancing On Ice presenters Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby, who also host This Morning.

And she's even impressed the morning show's fashion expert Jason Gardiner, the "nasty" ice judge.

A source said: "Everyone is impressed by her natural easy manner and likeability.

"Her parents might be two big names but Chloe is incredibly humble, which has endeared her to a lot of important people at ITV."

Chloe has shaken off her "wild child" tag, gained after a drink-drive car crash rap and being pictured smoking a bong pipe in 2009.

She had a taste of presenting when she got a showbiz slot on digital flop Richard & Judy's New Position.

She also guest presented Big Brother's Big Mouth and Live From Studio Five.

Early%20...%20Richard%20&%20Judy%20in%201988
Early ... Richard & Judy in 1988
Rex

Richard and Judy fronted the ITV show from 1988 to 2001. A source said: "They are incredibly supportive of Chloe's career and would be proud to see her on their old show. They could become the first TV presenting dynasty."

Its%20a%20wrap%20...%20final%20days%20in%202001
It's a wrap ... final days in 2001

With pregnant Holly, 30, about to go on maternity leave, any role for Chloe could develop quickly.

The source said: "It's early days but you could see a third Madeley on the sofa."

The Sun
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 12:30
i preferred chloe the wildchild i think
Follow me Twitter @Ollie_pops
tinatemplesmith View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote tinatemplesmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 16:15
I prefered not knowing who she is at all....
Really looking forward to Eurovision 2011!!
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 16:56
Well let's be honest, did we really expect her to be what she became on the show?
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
 Post Reply Post Reply