I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The new Midsomer Murders with Neil Dudgeon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chrisdeanfan View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote chrisdeanfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The new Midsomer Murders with Neil Dudgeon
    Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 15:13
As we have entered a new phase in the Midsomer Murders saga I thought it deserved it's own thread.

I am way too excited about 'The Dudge' leading Midsomer. My friend and I met Neil Dudgeon 2 weeks ago filming 'Life of Riley' in Glasgow. He was adorable to chat to, so gorgeous and easy going AND was very happy for my www.neil-dudgeon.net website to become officially endorsed by him. So chuffed he has been given this lead role. He's such a talented actor and I'm so pleased for him. Dance

He was seriously amazing last night I think he's defo going to be a hit for this show. The story behind last night's episode wasn't the best  but I loved every minute of his performance and the dog Harvey was great too. Can't wait for next Wednesday. Clap

Edited by chrisdeanfan - 24 Mar 2011 at 15:15
www.neil-dudgeon.net
www.torvillanddeanart.net
www.heartandsoulart.net
PaulWyn42 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote PaulWyn42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2011 at 16:51
have not enjoyed it with him in it . Definetly prefer John Nettles.
 Post Reply Post Reply