I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing with the Stars 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DWTS 12 Week 1 Vids

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Force Ten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DWTS 12 Week 1 Vids
    Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 07:51
Still waiting for all the clips to be put up on You Tube, but you can watch the entire programme by downloading from either of these two sites:

Edited by Force Ten - 22 Mar 2011 at 08:13
Force Ten View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Force Ten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 08:12
Here are all the You Tube clips.

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 10:29
thanks for posting, I never watched it on 'Watch' anyway, too long to watch the whole show, prefer these clips

My favs were Kirsty Alley,is she really 60?!!!!!!!) and Chris Jericho
I was really surprised at Wendy Williams, i expected her to be good.
Liked Petra (the tall model) too,
watched the boxer too Sugar Ray, miles better than the boxers have been on the UK show
Chris Jericho's dance reminded me a bit of Tom and Camilla (uk champs i think 2 years ago)

will watch the rest later, do we know who was voted off yet???
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 12:03
Thank you as ever Force Ten for doing this for us 
Force Ten View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Force Ten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 12:16
Originally posted by deborah31

thanks for posting, I never watched it on 'Watch' anyway, too long to watch the whole show, prefer these clips

watched the boxer too Sugar Ray, miles better than the boxers have been on the UK show
Chris Jericho's dance reminded me a bit of Tom and Camilla (uk champs i think 2 years ago)

No-one will be voted off until next Tuesday.  They all get to dance again next Monday and will do either a Latin or a Ballroom dance depending what they did this week, so everyone will have done one of each before they get voted off.  I thought Kirstie Alley was great.  Really don't like Kendra because of her past (being paid to sleep with a geriatric pervert only means one thing in my mind!!!  Maybe I'm getting old.LOL)
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 16:46
I just love this programme!  I too was very impressed by Kirstie Alley - as well as an excellent "performance" she seemed to be most technically competent of all the dancers this week - though I would appreciate an expert's verdict.  Perhaps she will be the US version of Pamela Stephenson?   Also thought Chelsea, Ralph and Hines had potential.  Wendy was definitely the worst in my opinion.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 20:55
Wendy sort of reminded me of a deer frozen in headlights!!!
Not there at all really, maybe she will improve, maybe it's nerves??

Haven't seen Kendra yet, or the other men.

altho Sugar Ray was not that good, he seemed to have rhythm, which is far more than Joe Calzaghe ever had, and not bad for an old geezer, he won't win tho!!!
and he did seem to be enjoying it, and the viewers did.

These dances seem to have more Pizazz is that the word,?? than the UK equivalent of foxtrot, and cha cha chaaaaaaa. and more time out of hold?  But i prefer them, much better music too.

Prefer also the Bruce and Tess equivalent, more polished than our two , by a country mile, lol!!!

I do like Carrie on the judges too, way better than Alesha. Can't we have her for the UK version, instead of Alesha???  She adds glamour, and she's young too (if we are looking for 'young')
Len is still annoying on the US version i see!, lol

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 20:58
Originally posted by deborah31

Confused, with the names, i liked Ralph (the karate kid!!) thought he was called Chris Jericho!!!, haven't seen Chris Jericho yet.
It's Ralph that reminds me of Tom and Camilla !!!
(this is what happens when you don't know the pro-dancers or the celebs!!- with the exception of Kirstie Allie, I don't know the others!!))
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 16:04
Thanks FT.  The link to Wootly was amazing. 

I didn't 'get' Ralph's high scores at all.  I found it quite uncomfortable to watch in places - 8s - really?  Kirstie - OMG what a surprise.  She and Maks are going to be a great team.
Terri P
 Post Reply Post Reply