I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bookies face disaster if Beharry wins DOI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bookies face disaster if Beharry wins DOI
    Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 10:35

Bookies face disaster if Beharry wins Dancing On Ice

15 March 2011 09:43 GMT

Bookmakers have confessed that they want Johnson Beharry to be voted of Dancing On Ice next Sunday night.

The war hero has defied pundits by continually managing to avoid being in the bottom two on the ice dance contest.

William Hill confirmed that they have Johnson at 1/4 to leave the show during next week's semi-final.

Bookies%20face%20disaster%20if%20Beharry%20wins%20Dancing%20On%20Ice

The firm's official spokesman Joe Crilly said in a statement: "Every week we are hoping that Johnson goes as we could be paying out quite an ice sum to our punters if he wins."

Crilly also revealed that the odds have slipped on former EastEnders sat Sam Attwater.

He added: "Sam's grip on the title seems to have loosened quite considerably over the last few weeks and he has gone from 2/7 to 11/8 in the space of 14 days."

Nick Jr presenter Laura Hamilton is currently at 13/8 to win the title followed by Chloe Madeley at 11/4.

Punters backing Johnson to win are being offered odds of 12/1.

STV.TV
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 17:05
ha..ha..
to spite the bookmakes, I'll be voting for JohnsonLOLLOLLOL
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Rubyx3 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Rubyx3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 13:45
I think he's coming across as a very nice considerate young man, which is more that i can say for that petulant boy Sam, always whinging, blaming his props etc......Nobody wants to see that, and the public don't like being duped either (thinking faux romance here)

It's so refreshing to have someone on the show, who is not 'famous' per se, but
has done something really unbelievable and brave in life, and put himself before all others.
Instead of all the 'look at me, I'm on stage' types.

Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 14:59
It would be better if he was being voted through for his dancing on ice abilities rather than him seeming like a nice bloke, or have I completely missed the point of the competition? 
Rubyx3 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Rubyx3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 19:56
Yep!! Sam pain in the derriere!!!
nobody loves a whinger!!!!

Shut up FFS Sam, you're getting to be annoying, and sooner you voted off the better.
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 20:10
But Johnson is worse than ALL three of them, this is Dancing On Ice, not Help For Heroes!
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Rubyx3 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Rubyx3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 17:15
Reminds me, we should get all the troops voting!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply