I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Andrew is after Cowell's pussy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Andrew is after Cowell's pussy
    Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 14:15
Andrew is after Cowell's pussy

IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i50/bendymixer/01%20aa%20aavatars%20doi%20week%207/puss.jpg[/IMG]

By COLIN ROBERTSON

Published: Today

CHEEKY Andrew Lloyd Webber is set to cause a CAT-fight with Simon Cowell by trying to poach Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger.

The musical maestro wants her to defect from The X Factor to his new TV show.

Offer%20...%20Andrew%20Lloyd%20Webber
Offer ... Andrew Lloyd Webber

He took Nicole and her boyfriend, F1 ace Lewis Hamilton, 26, out to dinner last week - and offered her a judging role on the yet-to-be-unveiled musical reality follow-up to last year's Over The Rainbow.

She revealed: "We've been talking about doing some work together soon, on stage and on his new TV show. I would love it.

"Andrew is a friend - he and his wife Madeleine are lovely. I'm in awe of him and inspired by him. Coming up in the musical theatre, we have a lot in common."

Nicole's revelation will stun Simon, who wants the American beauty to join the X Factor judges again - either in the US, or more likely here.

Nicole, 32, said she was still keen to join him - suggesting that whoever offered her a concrete deal first would get her.

Dinner%20date%20...%20Nicole%20Scherzinger%20and%20F1%20boyfriend%20Lewis%20Hamilton
Dinner date ... Nicole Scherzinger and F1 boyfriend Lewis Hamilton
Matt Baron/BEI / Rex
Speaking to TV Biz at an exclusive Orange Monkey gig, she revealed: "I haven't heard about X Factor. If Simon asked me, I'd do it.

"I had some reservations initially because it sounds like such a big commitment, but it's a challenge I would be willing to take on."

The Sun
 Post Reply Post Reply