I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing with the Stars 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Season 12 Pairings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Season 12 Pairings
    Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 12:08

Dancing with the Stars Season 12 Starts March 21

The cast has been announced and the pairings are posted! Stop the endless trawling of Twitter and the eternal ferreting in Facebook! We can stop speculating about who's in it and speculate about who is going to win!

So, here are the celebrities and their professional partners in Dancing with the Stars season 12:

Men
- Rapper Lil' Romeo (or Romeo as he likes to be called now) and Chelsie Hightower
- Boxing legend Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunskaya
- Original Karate Kid Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff
- Wrestler Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke
- Football player Hines Ward and Kym Johnson
- "Loveline" host Mike Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer

Women
- Disney actress Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas
- Model Petra Nemcova and Dmitry Chaplin
- Reality star Kendra Wilkinson and Louis Van Amstel
- Talk show host Wendy Williams and Tony Dovolani
- Actress Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy

In other news, both Cheryl Burke and Brooke Burke have recently released a book. Brooke's is called "The Naked Mom: A Modern Mom's Fearless Revelations,Savvy Advice, and Soulful Reflections" and deals with how she manages her life as a celebrity mom. Cheryl's is "Dancing Lessons: How I Found Passion and Potential on the Dance Floor and in Life" which gives us insight into Cheryl's career and the hurdles she has had to deal with.

Let us know what you think of the season 12 cast and why! Also, vote on who you would LIKE to win!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 12:10
I think one female contestant dropped last minute  - or course Derek announced at end of last series he would not be in this one 
 Post Reply Post Reply