I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Further twist details

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Further twist details
    Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 22:07
28th February 14:29

Once the celebs safely landed from their epic Around the World Tour (and a sad plane journey home for Vanilla), the remaining celebrities assembled in the training rink to find out more about the mysterious Team Challenge.

Next week, the Dancing On Ice stars will perform with their skating partners as usual - but they will then perform again in our tense new twist: the Team Challenge!

The two competing teams will be picked by two team captains - the top two skating stars on the Leaderboard, Sam and Laura.

In a nail-biting picking process, Sam and Laura will have to show where their loyalties lie by chosing teams of two celebs and two pros.

But what's in it for our skaters, we hear your cry?

Well, it'll be a top points bonanza for the lucky individuals in the winning team, as they will have the points for their performances doubled.

So it really is all to play for. The pressure's on and no celeb skater is safe

ITV SITE

Edited by Bren - 28 Feb 2011 at 22:08
SkatingSam22 View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SkatingSam22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 22:12

What more can I say? the smile says it all for me ..
Twitter: Misdiagnosed
 Post Reply Post Reply