I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brazier enjoys 'DOI' skate -off thrill

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brazier enjoys 'DOI' skate -off thrill
    Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 12:18

Brazier enjoys 'DOI' skate-off thrill

Thursday, February 24 2011, 10:54 GMT
By Alex Fletcher, TV Editor

Week%206:%20Jeff%20Brazier

Jeff Brazier has claimed that he actually enjoys taking part in the skate-offs on Dancing On Ice.

The TV presenter, who found himself in the bottom two for the second time last weekend, said that he feels less pressure when returning to the ice to fight for his place in the competition.

Writing on his MSN blog, Brazier said: "Sunday night was my second 'skate-off' and I really don't mind being down there. Strangely I feel under much less pressure in the skate-off than in the main show.

"I kind of enjoy the feeling of being on the brink of eviction and then pulling myself to safety by showing a little bit of bottle. Robin Cousins said [that my skate-off] was one of the performances of the night so I’ll keep on developing those skills, working hard and hopefully I will work my way up the leaderboard again."

Dancing On Ice continues on Sunday night on ITV1.

Source

Edited by Bren - 24 Feb 2011 at 12:19
 Post Reply Post Reply