I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It's a Tragedy! Steps reform

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SkatingSam22 View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SkatingSam22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It's a Tragedy! Steps reform
    Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 20:43
Really not sure this'll work .. :\
Twitter: Misdiagnosed
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 09:56

By LEIGH HOLMWOOD

Published: Today

CHEESY 1990s pop group Steps are set to reunite for a TV series marking ten years since they split.

The Tragedy singers are also in talks about a one-off charity gig.

Band members Lee Latchford-Evans, Ian "H" Watkins, Lisa Scott-Lee, Claire Richards and Faye Tozer plan a three-part series about their time together from 1997 to 2001 and their careers since.

They have approached broadcasters including Sky Living about the show, hoping it will be screened later this year.

An insider said: "Faye, Lisa and Lee all previously said they were up for a reunion while Claire and H took a bit more persuasion."

Steps sold 15million records, with 14 top five hits, but they split after Claire and H broke away to form a duo.

Lisa had a solo career and her own MTV reality show and competed in Dancing on Ice and CelebAir.

H appeared on 2007's Celebrity Big Brother, while Faye toured with theatre production Tell Me on a Sunday.

Lee appeared on Channel 4's The Games and MTV's Totally Boyband.

The Sun

Post Reply Post Reply