I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film > Coach Trip
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coach Trip New Series - for Nobby!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 11:01
yeah i agree nobby. im not keen on those two new young girls esp the older one she looks a bit of a slapper
Follow me Twitter @Ollie_pops
nobbyec View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Nobby No Mates

Quote nobbyec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 20:49
I quite like the look of the two new girls. Pleased the heavy metal couple went. For a man who said he got on with every one and didn't like to argue when he first arrived he was soon having plenty to say instead of just accepting peoples votes
plays with odd shaped balls
nobbyec View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Nobby No Mates

Quote nobbyec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 13:35

I soon changed my mind on the girls and was pleased when Brendan got rid of them! Not keen on the two lads who have been there the lonest either as they are always moaning about something

James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 11:34
Oh I missed a lot of it after Steve and Ruth got the boot (good riddance) so am slowly but surely catching up. I'll be able to join in again by Friday. I caught a bit yesterday and I must say, I'm surprised at the two Cumbrians still being on the coach (one's called Hilary?) -- they did nothing but moan and tut-tut at things. Also, the older guy with the goatee and his younger dark-haired 'companion' -- they're a couple, yes? If so then the younger one is probably a gold-digger. I'm told they're quite embarrassing.
nobbyec View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Nobby No Mates

Quote nobbyec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 13:24
the dark companion is his son!! The problem now is there is an origianl people alliance so the new ones stand no chance as in previous series. It helped last time when they said you couldn't have 2 yellow cards in a row which spread it around more but now they can get rid of them straight away.
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 22:35
well they got booted out tonight cos they missed their "girlfriends" ummmm
MrsWhiston View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote MrsWhiston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 16:55
I loooovvvveeee coach trip!!!
not too enamoured by the passengers this series though!!
Brendan is hilarious
I am surprised the originals have lasted as long but as you say due to the alliance no-one else stands a chance now really think this is why it hasn't been as good this series.
What did you think about Mary Shocked Whistleraving loon wasn't she bless her but she did make it more interesting viewing

Can't wait for monday for the next episode
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 19:40
that hilary woman is really annoying me now and her tits scare me. they're bigger that ann widdecombes :(
i felt really sorry for that mary when she got voted off on friday. i dont like people getting upset and she was harmless enough.having said that i wouldnt want to share a coach with her.
nobbyec View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Nobby No Mates

Quote nobbyec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2011 at 21:39
I am fed up with all the origianl ones now but until they change the voting rules back to last series the new people will never stand a chance which is a shame as both the new couples seem ok
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2011 at 19:06
that hilary woman is horrible, i hate her :( those two irish lads were great. think ive seen them before somewhere, maybe on xtube lol
nobbyec View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Nobby No Mates

Quote nobbyec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 20:32

started to get fed up at the end because i've said before they nedd to sort out the voting rules so that the newbies can't get booted off so quiclky by the old alliances

nobbyec View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Nobby No Mates

Quote nobbyec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 20:28
new series   Dance.........well I like watching it!Roll%20Eyes
Ollie View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 19:51
im watching nobby, i hate that alison or ashley woman whatever shes called. she reminds me of jade goody's mum with black hair
nobbyec View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Nobby No Mates

Quote nobbyec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 19:14
ashley woman still there. how the hell did she manage that??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12