I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Being human poll fav character

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sci Fi Girl View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Sci Fi Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Being human poll fav character
    Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 19:28

Hi everyone so whose your fav character and why? My fav character has to be Annie shes so funny with all her cups of tea and shes such a loyal friend to Mitchell and George and shes not afraid to say it how it is. Leanora is such a grt actress i don't think the character would be half as good if it weren't for her. Clap

Keep on smiling J XX
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 21:26
Wow lovey that blue is really hard to read.

My fave is George, I just find him soo geeky.
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Sci Fi Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 17:11
HELLO ISN'T THERE ANYMORE BEING HUMAN FANS OUT THERE. Wave
Keep on smiling J XX
SkatingSam22 View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote SkatingSam22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 18:57
Never heard of it - what's it about? Always up for new tosh to watch :P
Twitter: Misdiagnosed
kialuvsrobbie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote kialuvsrobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 07:31
My favourite is the lovely George.  Have a look at him in a very unwerewolf role in this vid he was tweeting about yesterday - very funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVcEXh1Nj2M
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 09:13
Originally posted by SkatingSam22

Never heard of it - what's it about? Always up for new tosh to watch :P

It about a werewolf, ghost and vampire.

It's an excellent show - I love it.  Series 3 just finished.  If you were to start watching it, probably see if can hire it from the beginning to get the back story.

It's funny, sad and a bit gruesome in places too.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 13:06
I'm watching series 3 this week, I downloaded all the episodes the other night. It's actually brilliant and doesn't deserve to languish on BBC3. It should be on BBC1.
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Sci Fi Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2011 at 18:45
Hi James i think your right it is good enough to be on bbc1 but i think bbc3 apprechate it  more if it went on bbc1 and then they might need to make cuts i think it should stay were it is its the best show on bbc3 there not gonna cut it so whose your fav character then can't wait for season 4 enjoy season3  Clap
Keep on smiling J XX
wangjiwei View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote wangjiwei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 08:54
Wink

As she performed the hilarious routine with three male dancers taking on the Brian May and Roger Taylor roles, she was watched in the audience by her son Junior and daughter Princess.

After her dance, judge Graham Norton said: 'I love you Katie Price that was just fearless. Now you can safely say you are as good at dancing as everything else you do young lady!'party dresses for girls    

[URL=http://www.goodgoodschina.com

Post Reply Post Reply