I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Being human Annie/Mitchell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sci Fi Girl View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Sci Fi Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Being human Annie/Mitchell
    Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 19:50
Hi being human fans so what does every one think about Annie/Mitchell relationship?Dance Am glad something happened because they've been hinting at something since series one and the accident kiss but i don't think its going to last i think there giving us a bit of what we want and then taking it away because if they were to stay together there be no more flirting   and they diamics of the show would change but i do think there meant to be together forever at some point maybe not just now.Clap
Keep on smiling J XX
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 21:10
Aww that must have been this weeked, I haven't watched that one yet.  I love Annie so I hope so.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 10:11
I havent seen any of the new series yet, looking forwrad to it though
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 11:47
I don't know either, I'm catching up today. I'm sure I saw the actor who plays Mitchell outside my office last week. He looked embarrassed when I eyeballed him. I'd put money on it being him.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 12:45
Lucky you James, he's GORGEOUS Heart
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Sci Fi Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2011 at 23:10
Yeah James lucky you he is gorgeous.Whistlehave to admit best series yet can't wait till we see herrick on sunday his name is in the credits. Can't wait for the other characters to find out about the box tunnel 20 and Mitchells envolvment with brining Herrick back it should be explosive.

Keep on smiling J XX
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Sci Fi Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 18:20
GREAT episode last night starting to feel sorry for Annie she should of used that baseball bat she fights the vampires with  on Mitchell I wish he would just be honest with her when the truth comes out about box  tunnel 20 and his involvment with bringin herrick bac I think she'l get hurt the most. Next week dosent look much better for her Mitchell acusing her of wanting all of him he should be lucky she wants any of him.
Keep on smiling J XX
 Post Reply Post Reply