I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Simon has not confirmed Cheryl's X Factor USA job

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Simon has not confirmed Cheryl's X Factor USA job
    Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 10:28
Simon Cowell has not confirmed Cheryl's X Factor USA job

Simon Cowell has refused to confirm reports that Cheryl Cole will be joining the panel of The X Factor USA.

Recent reports had claimed that Cheryl is to be offered a contract to sit beside the entertainment mogul on the US franchise of the hit show.

However, Cowell told a press conference that none of the judges have been confirmed.

Simon claimed that he is still in the process of "talking to a few people" about working on the reality TV talent show.

He explained: "I'm not going to say today on this call who we are going to confirm or not confirm because the truth is we honestly haven't made our minds up yet."

Simon revealed that Cheryl will have to wait for another month until a final decision is made.

He added: "We're talking to a number of people and I expect to make an announcement within three to four weeks, although it might be a bit longer, as to who the panel are going to be."

Source
 Post Reply Post Reply