I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brazier promises to skate better

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brazier promises to skate better
    Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 11:42
Brazier promises to skate better

(UKPA) – 2 hours ago

Jeff Brazier has vowed to up his game on Dancing On Ice.

The TV presenter, who was saved by his fellow contestants in last week's skate-off with cricketer Dominic Cork, admitted he needed to improve his techniques on the rink.

"Personally I'm really happy with my skating, it's just putting a performance together when it matters that seems to be my problem," he said.

"For all of my friends and family [last Sunday] was probably the most stressful day they've endured for a while, but I hope not to put them through that again."

Jeff warned that this weekend's Las Vegas-themed show may bring some surprises.

"There's now a required element in that you've got to do a step sequence and I've got a feeling that that might upset a few people."

And the dad-of-two said he's even learning to love the glitzy costumes on the ITV show.

"I don't even bother checking what I'm wearing until they say 'here you go, this is what you've got'. They can give me pink, red, violet, I don't really care any more.

"It's all tight, it's all sparkly and that's just part of it obviously. You need your skates, you need your sparkles and you need some ability as well but I'm working on that."

Source
 Post Reply Post Reply