I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Flintoff throws support behind 'DOI' Cork

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flintoff throws support behind 'DOI' Cork
    Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 14:23

Flintoff throws support behind 'DOI' Cork

Friday, January 28 2011, 14:06 GMT
By Alex Fletcher, TV Editor
Andrew%20Freddie%20Flintoff

© WENN

England cricket legend Andrew Flintoff has visited Dancing On Ice contestant Dominic Cork in training and thrown his support behind the reality TV hopeful.

Cork, who used to play with Flintoff, said that his old colleague's arrival had given him a confidence boost after finding himself in the skate-off last weekend.

"I felt that I had skated well enough to go through to this week's show so finding out I was in the bottom two was devastating," said Cork.

"Having Freddie in the studio on Sunday will make a huge difference. Knowing that your friends are in the audience rooting for you can help give you get that extra bit of motivation on the night.

"He is a real legend of English cricket and although he has been giving me some stick for the costumes I have been wearing he really wants me to succeed."

Flintoff added: "Corky is a great bloke and I really want him to go all the way in the competition, I think it was a little unfair that he ended up in the bottom two last week.

"If he stays in the competition it means I get to give him some more stick for the costumes he wears, but I have to give him credit, it looks incredibly difficult - they make it seem so easy on television!

"I just want to urge everyone that watches on Sunday night to vote for Corky - he’s a legend!"

Dancing On Ice airs on Sunday at 6.30pm on ITV1.

Source
 Post Reply Post Reply