I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

True Blood Season 4 trailer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: True Blood Season 4 trailer
    Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 14:11
True Blood Season 4 trailer

HBO have released a short teaser trailer for the forthcoming fourth season of True Blood. Season Four will be the Season of the Witch - with season three being the season of the Werewolf and season two the season of the Meanad. It really is a teaser trailer for True Blood's new season - don't expect any spoilers for this one. It does given the first clue as to what fans will expect from season four.

So what will befall the small town of Bon Temps in series four? Will Sookie (Anna Paquin) get back together with Vampire Bill (Stephen Moyer). Will Eric (Alexander Skarasgard) get naked a few more times? Will Bill and Sam (Sam Trammell) get it on for real or will we get a few more of Sam's sexy dreams with Bill in? We're hoping for more sexy action from Bill and Sam and plenty more nakedness from Eric!

Source
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 06:50
It won't let me watch Cry
James you could of emailed me when you got the trailer nod
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 13:54
Ah it's been made private since I posted it! I'll edit this when I get back from work later and see if I can find a working video.

Edited by James - 18 Feb 2011 at 13:54
 Post Reply Post Reply