I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'V' exec: 'Third season is possible'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'V' exec: 'Third season is possible'
    Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 16:33
'V' exec: 'Third season is possible'

V: sexy Morena Baccarin

The executive producer of V has claimed that a third season of the show is still a possibility.

The most recent episode of the sci-fi drama attracted 5.77m viewers, considerably down on the 14.3m that watched the series premiere in late 2009 but only slightly below the 5.83m that watched the first season finale in May.

In a message on the show's official Facebook page, Steve Pearlman wrote: "Despite what you read online, the ratings for V have been OK and the show has a chance of being renewed for a third season."

It was previously rumoured that V may not be renewed for a third season after ABC delayed its second run until midseason and cut the episode order from 13 to 10.

Series star Elizabeth Mitchell (Erica Evans) recently claimed that the second season finale does not seem like the end of the series.

V airs on Tuesdays at 9/8c on ABC.

Source
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 16:37
I really hope the US TV execs don't pull a Flash Forward/Jericho-style stunt and cancel this if the ratings aren't what they expect. That pisses me off no end - I was just getting into Flash Forward and had to give up, and Jericho was brilliant. At least they gave that show the chance to tie up the loose ends before it ended.

Anyway, I love V as much as I love the original series (although I can't seem to find the third series on DVD grrr). Jane Badler is back as Diana (she's Anna's mother) and I can't wait for her to escape her prison on board Anna's ship (no idea if that happens but if it doesn't, it'll be a wasted opportunity).
 Post Reply Post Reply