I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cheryl Cole 'makes Brits seating request'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cheryl Cole 'makes Brits seating request'
    Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 12:49
Cheryl Cole 'makes Brits seating request'

Cheryl Cole has reportedly asked not to be seated with X Factor alumni Alexandra Burke and Olly Murs at next month's Brit Awards.

The 'Promise This' singer is up for two awards, including a nod in the 'Best British Female' category. However, the Daily Star claims that Cole wants to be acknowledged for her solo career outside of her judging role on the ITV1 show.

"Cheryl has had a fantastic year professionally. And quite rightfully she would love to be recognised for her musical achievements solely," a source told the paper. "She's made it clear she would prefer not to be with the X Factor stars.

"Cheryl doesn't mean to be picky but she's asked not to be seated at the same table as Alexandra Burke or Olly Murs. She wants to walk down the red carpet by herself and be pictured by herself as a solo musician. She is a true star."

Cole will go head-to-head with Burke and Murs in the 'Best British Single' category on the night.

The insider continued: "She loves Alexandra and is very proud of Olly but would prefer not to be grouped with the X Factor crew so she can be set apart and treated as a performer. The public are so fascinated and obsessed with her love life and personal issues they forget how hard she works on her albums."

The Brit Awards will be broadcast live on ITV1 from the O2 Arena on February 15.

Source
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 12:50
I AGREE. Although I'm sure she could stand to work a little harder on her albums, they're a wee bit patchy.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 13:59
'solo musician' arf
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 17:07
Yeah...err Cheryl, remember when you had success in the first place?
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
 Post Reply Post Reply