I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cynical news 'stories' from Katona/Rivas PR team

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cynical news 'stories' from Katona/Rivas PR team
    Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 13:36
It is no coincidence that the most blatant and cynical news stories regarding DOI cast members are coming from the PR team CAN who represent Kerry Katona and Ellen Rivas.

The stories in the press over the last month or so re Kerry Katona have been bizzarre to say the least blantantly untrue and frankly treating us all as if we are brain dead.

Kerry has openly said that all she needs to do is do well on DOI (like Daniella last year) and she will be public fave again.   It does not quite work like that though, Daniella had no agenda last year other than to prove something to herself, she did not court publicity with ludicrous news stories and won over the public by hard work and a great attiude.

I have no wish to buy into this PR and avoid any stories of KK even is she is skating with the lovely Dan Whiston - well I use the word skating but she was in fact Dan's klingon on Sunday not leaving go of his hand even for one second.

As for Ellen Rivas - who? a celebrity? cos she was with a footballer? well frankly she is bookies favourite to go and I hope this is true

Edited by Bren - 16 Jan 2011 at 13:38
 Post Reply Post Reply