I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Arnold 'sleeps through DOI rehearsal'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arnold 'sleeps through DOI rehearsal'
    Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 11:38

Arnold 'sleeps through DOI rehearsal'

Steven%20Arnold%20and%20Nina%20Ulanova%20on%20Dancing%20on%20Ice
Ex-Coronation Street star Steven Arnold left his Dancing On Ice skating partner angry when he missed an important rehearsal, a report has claimed.

The Mirror claims that Arnold slept through the session with Nina Ulanova, after partying at his hotel the night before. The actor was apparently given a stern telling off by Ulanova when she eventually found him.

"Nina was in the right when she shouted at him," a source told the paper. "She was really angry with Steven for ruining their chances of doing well. Nina refused to speak to him at first when they met up, but Steven was very apologetic and is now trying to make up for lost time."

The duo scored seven points out of a potential 30 for the debut performance on last week's show.

Ulanova tweeted yesterday: "Back to work with Steven. Hard routine for him this week. A looooooooooooooot to work on (sic)."

Source
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 12:13
She deserves to be angry at him. 
He has signed up for a competion so he should show dedication and commitment, not partying.
Rubyx3 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Rubyx3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 12:54
Sounds like he was out partying with Densy Welsh and crowd then!!
(read here she couldn't make loose women the next day either)
HIs partner should chill, he's not gonna win is he, surprised he got thru tbh!!!!

Rob v Winkel  to win, and laura close,- if the gbp keep her in.
shell850 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote shell850 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 18:21
to be fair she has a right to be mad with him if u know u got training the next day u dont drink to much... and yeah ok he may not win but im sure that nina and steven wanna go on week one,Big%20smile
anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 18:32

The Corrie fans will keep him in for a while but I imagine he will have to  show a little more commitment than that if he wants to stay in much longer.

shell850 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote shell850 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 18:58
i agree.. lets hope he gets his act together for the next show( that he skates on lol)
 Post Reply Post Reply