I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI Friday rehersal show.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
@lovingDOI View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote @lovingDOI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DOI Friday rehersal show.
    Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 17:24
well yestrday I was lucky enough to go and see the Dress run for DOI. must admit a few moments nearer the time when we really didnt think we may get in, but we did, and we had brilliant seats, like kinda next to the judges, but just behind. so we saw it all. (mind you all seats you can there). Everyone there was looking so trim, not that any were chunky, but wow. Jayne & Chris, always look great, Phill & Holly the same,both looking Great, Robin C looks like he toned up a bit, & very nice with it to. Emma & Jason, no change except Emma's bump. but Karen, she was the biggest like wow. so lovely (again not that she wasnt anyway), Cant say to much, as dont want to spoil it for you all. We saw all the celebs, they did the opening,the we see the first 8 do all there routines as like they will do tomorrow. we never see the next 8 do there routines. they did scoring and comments like they would in the show. The open music is the same, but maybe different instruments, which is good as I wont have to change my ring tone :). After the acts all done, we had a doughnut break, then they did a mock elimination, that must be hard for the one's they pull out of the hat, so they had pretend vote, then we see the skate off with the fake 3, then we had the fake who went & stayed. Then that was it. It so hard as i want to say so much more but cant.so this is kinda not a real like hint as to what went on. The layout of where the celebs and Jayne & Chris sit has moved about, and the elimination music is different, as gather Phill ahdnt heard it, and when it played he cracked up laughing and couldnt stop. But it all so so good PLEASE lets all vote for DOI in the NTA awards, they so got to WIN.... this Morn vote also.   xx
siobhandean View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote siobhandean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 00:42
D'oh! I thought you meant like rehearsal show for DOI Friday - I wonder will there be a DOI Friday show this year?
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 09:08
Skate off with 3 !!  Hmmmm.
Terri P
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 10:29
only for first two weeks as two go each week from week 3 it reverts to normal 2
 Post Reply Post Reply