I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film > Soap Box
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eastenders Danielle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sci Fi Girl View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Sci Fi Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eastenders Danielle
    Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 16:18

Has anyone noticed how much Danielle has been mentioned lately. They dont talk about her for ages then all of a sudden Ronnie and Stacey start sayin her name a lot like when Stacey beat up Janine when Ronnie was talkin to Jean about Stacey. I read a month ago in a magazine that sam womack aka Ronnie said she didnt agree with killing Danielle so early and now they have a new director u never know maybe they'l do a dirty den maybe she be in majorca with stacey and Ronnie and Roxy will go over and they could have a week long special episodes how gd would that be maybe wishful thinkin on my part but we have to keep the faith.Angel  Long live Danielle. we might still get r happy ending.

Keep on smiling J XX
 Post Reply Post Reply