I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011 > DOI - The Couples
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nadia Sawalha and Mark Hanretty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nadia Sawalha and Mark Hanretty
    Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 16:36
Nadia Sawalha and Mark Hanretty

Name:Nadia Sawalha
Age 46
Special Skills: Marathon training
Supporters: Gianni Di Marco

By Gianni, it’s Nadia Sawalha! Best known for playing hard-nosed Annie Palmer in Eastenders, Nadia has graced our screens on The One Show and Living in the Sun - but how will Sawalha survive living on the ice for the next few months?

Since the start of training, Nadia's already taken some tumbles but she's dusted herself off, making it clear that nothing’s going to get in her way (not even a weak bladder). "When I’m training, I don’t leave the ice for a minute," she says. "Even if I’m dying for the loo!"

When it comes to her competition, Nadia’s confident that where she loses out in age, ability and talent, she'll win on pure determination. Determined she may be, but fearless she’s not! Crashing into the audience is a big scare for the ex-EastEnders actress. "I’m worried that I’m actually going to land in the audience - that is a serious nightmare for me" – and considering she’s already had a few big falls, watch this space!

Name – Mark Hanretty
Age – 25
Nationality – British
Height – 5’11

Mark's fir major competition was in 2003 and the British Junior Championships.  Last year he achieved one of his proudest moments coming first at the international Figure Skating Festival.

This will be Mark's Dancing on Ice Debut

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 18:41
She's looking good, the weight loss has made her look much younger imo.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 19:44
Mark looks a bit like Cliff Richard in his younger days, that's a compliment to him, btw
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
RachyBabyy7 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote RachyBabyy7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 17:08

mark is sooooo lovely..!

Rach :)
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 14:32
NADIA AND MARK

Post Reply Post Reply