I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kerry in this week's OK! Talking about DOI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kerry in this week's OK! Talking about DOI
    Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 13:57

Kerry Katona reveals ALL about Dancing on Ice

Kerry Katona spills all about training for Dancing On Ice in her Exclusive OK! column

For her own sake, she needs to lay off the botox, it's making her look like Janice Dickinson. Kerry actually didn't need it, she looks older not younger.

KERRY Katona has been biting her lip trying not to reveal news she's on Dancing On Ice this year.

But now our girl Kerry Katona can finally spill the beans about her appearance on Dancing On Ice and she couldn't be happier to confirm the rumours in her OK! column this week.

She told us: "All I've been doing for the past week is training because I'm finally allowed to talk about it - me on Dancing On Ice!

"Yes, the rumours are true and I'm so excited!

"I've got the best skating partner in the world in Dan Whiston, he's just brilliant.

"I feel like I've known him for ever and the minute I'm on that ice it feels like pure escapism from everything, it's better than therapy!"

She continued: "I feel like I've made life-long friends in all the people on the show. 

"But I swear to God I don't think I've ever had this many 5am starts as I've had this year!"

Source

Edited by Alex - 21 Dec 2010 at 13:58
 Post Reply Post Reply