I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011 > DOI - The Couples
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'Comedy Dave' Vitty and Frankie Poultney

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Comedy Dave' Vitty and Frankie Poultney
    Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 12:54
'COMEDY DAVE' VITTY AND FRANKIE POULTNEY

Name:'Comedy Dave' Vitty
Special Skills: Ace rink banter
Supporters: Chris Moyles

He may be getting strange looks for practising his toe loops in the BBC bar, but you can’t knock Radio 1’s Comedy Dave for his dedication.

Not only is he fitting in daily training sessions with pro partner Frankie despite his busy schedule, he’s also confronting his fear of tight, sequinned Lycra head on.

“My attitude on this is that you either do this show or you don’t, and if you are going to do it you’ve just got to throw yourself in and embrace it,” he says.

“If they want to stick me in a pink costume one week then fine, it doesn’t bother me.”

So there it is in writing. Excuse us while we pop off to wardrobe to pass on the good news!

Name – Frankie Poultney
Age – 37
Nationality – British
Height – 5’1

Frankie competed in regional compeitions before enterinvg the world of professional
shows age just 18.  

From 2002-2006 she was the principal Adagio skater in 'Planet Ice'
aboard the Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines 'Explorer of the Seas' which is one of the World's largest cruise ships.  

Frankie also undertakes ice training with various sporting institutes, dance, performing and skating schools across the globe.  This will be Frankie's 5th series of Dancing on Ice.

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 18:51

No idea who he is, another 'Dave' tho for Frankie.

Looks way older than 36 too!!
Radio must be aging
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 19:57
Comedian's haven't done well on DOI, judging by the show's history...this year's Bobby Davro? Who knows.

But I bet Frankie will once again defend her partner and give it straight to the judges
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Vicky-Leigh View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Vicky-Leigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 21:21
Originally posted by killersbee

Comedian's haven't done well on DOI, judging by the show's history...this year's Bobby Davro? Who knows.

But I bet Frankie will once again defend her partner and give it straight to the judges
He's not really a 'comedian' as such, more a presenter and voice over artist. I've heard he's actually quite good.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 11:24

Overreaction Jackson View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Overreaction Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 11:16
Just out of curiosity why is she just Frankie now? Was Poultney her married name?
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2011 at 22:54
FRANKIE AND DAVE

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 13:30
DAVE AND FRANKIE

Overreaction Jackson View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Overreaction Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 10:23
OMG didn't think Frankie was 37!! Shocked
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 15:40

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 23:03
DAVE AND FRANKIE

Post Reply Post Reply