I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011 > DOI - The Couples
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Craig McLachlan & Maria Fillippov

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Craig McLachlan & Maria Fillippov
    Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 12:40
CRAIG MCLACHLAN AND MARIA FILIPPOV

Name: Craig McLachlan
Special Skills: Being a good neighbour
Supporters: Jason and Kylie

We remember Craig playing Charlene’s brother Henry in Neighbours – and to be frank we’re set to explode with excitement when we see him take to the rink.

Craig, however, is a little more nervous about the show. “I’m dreading the possibility of being voted out in week one. That would be so devastating,” he says.

And with so many celebs battling it out for ice supremacy, Craig will have to impress the judges to steal the Dancing On Ice crown. “Everyone is potentially my fiercest rival,” he admits. “I am just thrilled that I am still here with you and not conducting this interview in full body cast at the moment.”

Name – Maria Filippov
Age – 37
Nationality – Joint Bulgarian/Australian
Citizenship
Height – 5’1

Maria has represented her country at the very highest level over the years and was also
awarded ‘Master of the Sport of Bulgaria’, which is an honour bestowed by the Bulgarian
Government in recognition of sporting excellence. Maria retired from amateur
competitions to train students on the ice and achieved a high level of success. She later
moved to Australia to coach the Australian National Team. This will be Maria's 5th series of
Dancing on Ice

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 18:49
Think these two will do alright, will Maria win again??
Build aussies tough, he should do well, if he can bear the cold!! He..he...
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 19:54
Well Maria's been 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Anyone wanna place a bet on her going out in 5th?
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 11:22
CRAIG AND MARIA

Overreaction Jackson View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Overreaction Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 11:19
It's a shame for Maria, but although I expected great things from Craig I actually found him quite obnoxious Whistle
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 11:34
Originally posted by Overreaction Jackson

...I expected great things from Craig I actually found him quite obnoxious Whistle

Did you think he was a bit OTT? I suppose you could see it that way, I thought he was just really funny, but then again, these showbiz types...

We're debating your user name btw, a cartoon character?
Overreaction Jackson View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Overreaction Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 11:44

Way too OTT and so slow, even when he speaks you just want to wind him up and shout MOVE ON!!!

Ha ha - Overreaction Jackson is from a fab kids programme called Stupid! which used to be on the BBC. Used to pretend I was recording it for the kids but it was really funny Big%20smile

Post Reply Post Reply