I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katona wants 'DOI' to be a fresh start

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katona wants 'DOI' to be a fresh start
    Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 12:17
Kerry Katona has said that she signed up as a contestant on the new series of Dancing On Ice in order to give her a new sense of focus.

The former Atomic Kitten singer explained that she hopes not to be judged on her past issues but admitted that she can't control what the public think of her.

"I think everybody's worried about how they're going to be treated," Katona told DS. "Everyone's got a past but it's a fresh slate for everybody.

"It's a new day, a new start, and I just don't think it would be fair for any of us, not just me, to be judged on our past."

The reality star continued by saying that she is enjoying working on the show because it allows her to forget about her problems.

"I've done it for the focus," Katona added. "It keeps your mind off all the other s**t that's going on."

Source
 Post Reply Post Reply