I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Girly pink booze blew Chris's fuse

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Girly pink booze blew Chris's fuse
    Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 13:04

APPRENTICE hopeful Chris Bates blows his top during tomorrow's final.

He is furious after sacked Liz Locke attempts to run the crucial last task.

The brunette defies his orders when they are asked to design a new brand of alcohol. She makes it pink, against his wishes.

Chris fumes: "This is about me getting a job here. I don't mind winning or losing by the decisions I make.

"But when people decide to take it upon themselves to make decisions that I didn't tell them to make I do find it quite irritating."

Viewers will see Lord Sugar call finalists Stella English and Chris to the Langham Hotel in London where they are reunited with the rejects for a final task.

However, Stuart Baggs, Sandeesh Samra, Joy Stefanicki, Laura Moore and Dan Harris do not return for the final on BBC1.

The remaining competitors must create a new brand of alcohol and need to choose the name and flavours, design a bottle and film an advert.

They then pitch their product to a number of industry experts including Lord Sugar.

After recruiting Jamie Lester, Liz, Alex Epstein and Shibby Robati, Chris decides upon a pomegranate-infused spirit called Prism.

When Liz suggests that he give the product some colour he is adamant that is not an option.

He tells her: "I don't want to do anything that is a really artificial colour otherwise I think you make it a bit cheap and gimmicky."

But Liz ploughs ahead with a pink-coloured drink as Shibby agrees: "I'd drink a pink. Pink is the new blue."

Furious Chris brands it "effeminate". He also battles to finish his advert on time.

Stella also struggles with her feisty team who end up shouting over each other.

Moments after Sugar aide Nick Hewer praises Joanna Riley, Christopher Farrell, Melissa Cohen and Paloma Vivanco for not fighting or showboating, Joanna explodes in a rage.

Tempers erupt when Joanna sees Stella looking at Paloma.

She shouts: "You're looking at Paloma! What are you looking at Paloma for? To see what she thinks or what?"

It sparks a heated exchange between the members of the team.

Hewer said just beforehand: "Stella has led her little team.

"There's been no fighting or showboating and that is a valuable quality to have - to be able to lead a willing team."

• The Apprentice final can be seen tomorrow at 9pm on BBC1

The Sun
     Post Reply Post Reply