I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 11 - General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chantelle: Preston Who?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chantelle: Preston Who?
    Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 12:32

Preston who? Chantelle Houghton makes it official with new boyfriend Rav Wilding on the red carpet

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 9:17 AM on 16th December 2010

They've only been dating a few weeks, but Chantelle Houghton and Rav Wilding showed they're officially an item on the red carpet last night.

The reality TV star and presenter made their first public appearance as a couple at the Night Of Heroes Military Awards in south London last night.

Celebrity Big Brother star Chantelle showed off her stunning figure in a pale pink mini-dress, while her gallant boyfriend shielded her with an umbrella.

Hot%20new%20couple:%20Chantelle%20Houghton%20and%20Rav%20Wilding%20arrive%20at%20the%20Help%20For%20Heroes%20Military%20Awards%20at%20the%20Imperial%20War%20Museum%20last%20night

Hot new couple: Chantelle Houghton and Rav Wilding arrive at the Help For Heroes Military Awards at the Imperial War Museum last night

Houghton, 27, and Wilding, 33, have been quietly dating since late October - with their relationship only being 'outed' two weeks ago when they were photographed leaving the reality star's Essex home.

The pair's romance began after they were introduced by mutual friend and Rav's One Show colleague Dominic Littlewood.

Speaking about his new girlfriend, Wilding enthused:' Chantelle was so much nicer than I imagined - a lovely surprise. We're really good friends already.

'She's such a laugh, we didn't kiss until the fifth date.'

Spark:%20The%20Celebrity%20Big%20Brother%20star%20and%20TV%20presenter%20have%20been%20quietly%20dating%20since%20late%20October

'Spark': The Celebrity Big Brother star and TV presenter have been quietly dating since late October

Ex%20factor:%20Chantelle%20and%20ex-husband%20Samuel%20Preston

Ex factor: Chantelle and ex-husband Samuel Preston

Houghton is already smitten: 'This has all been perfect. A man has never held open a door for me, let alone cooked me dinner! He looks after me.

'If I could have written down the type of guy I'd like to be with, it would be exactly Rav.'

The new romance comes several months after Houghton admitted she was still in love with ex-husband Samuel Preston, after they both appeared on Ultimate Big Brother in September.

But Houghton insisted recently she is finally over her ex - no doubt with a little help from handsome Rav.

She said last week: 'I feel numb towards him, I feel like I don't even know him.

'It's a weird situation, but going back on Big Brother was the best thing I did to realise it wasn't ever right, ever.

'I wanted to close the door on all of what I had with Preston and I have, massively. I was right to divorce him after all. I don't think we'll ever speak again.'

Chantelle originally met Ordinary Boys star Preston when they starred on Celebrity Big Brother in 2006 and they married a few months later, before divorcing in November 2007.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1339030/Chantelle-Houghton-makes-official-new-boyfriend-Rav-Wilding-red-carpet.html#ixzz18HFNhuyx
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 15:04
Hmm...they look good but I'm currently sitting on the fence with this couple
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 15:07
never would i have picked these two to be together

changing the subject has channel had her baby yet if so what did she have would have thought she would have sold the story to every mag by now
moonshine
 Post Reply Post Reply