I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Baggs: My mouth gets me into trouble

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baggs: My mouth gets me into trouble
    Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 12:16

My mouth gets me into trouble..... and gets me out of it as well

By LUCY CONNOLLY

Published: Today

BOARDROOM buffoon Stuart Baggs yesterday denied he was embarrassed by his antics on The Apprentice - claiming the show "captured him at 21".

The fired hopeful, now 22, even boasted about his "fantastically good speech" which saved his skin the previous week.

He was speaking after Chris Bates, 23, and Stella English, 30, made it through to Sunday night's final of the BBC1 show.

Not%20embarrassed%20...%20Stuart%20Baggs
Not embarrassed ... Stuart Baggs
Stuart was shown being sacked last night along with Jamie Lester and Joanna Riley. The loudmouth, who calls himself Baggs The Brand, claimed he had matured a lot in the time since the series was filmed. But he then couldn't stop crowing about his efforts.

He said: "I wish I could take back some of things that I said. My mouth gets me into trouble. But as you see in week ten, it gets me out of it. I gave such a fantastically good speech in the boardroom I got myself off the hook."

He added of the show: "I'm not embarrassed, it captures me aged 21. The difference in me since it was recorded has given me the ability to hide behind the sofa when watching it back - and gain some people skills."

Stuart was last night seen getting a roasting by business leaders during the interviews.

He enraged trouble-shooter Claude Littner by bragging that he was "a big fish in a small pond". Littner told him: "You're not a big fish. You're not even a fish."

He was later fired by a furious Sugar for lying on his application form about the licensing of his business.

Stuart also claimed his style of business management was misunderstood.

Defending scenes which saw him use an invisible calculator and claim "Everything I touch turns to sold", he said: "I cope with stressful situations by making jokes.

"People try and put me through some kind of corporate filter.

"They are expecting one thing and when it's not what they are expecting they think 'Oh hang on, that's a bit unusual'."

Lord Sugar's aide Karren Brady said she backed Stuart to succeed in his career.

The Sun
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 12:17
THE BEST OF BAGGS

I'm Stuart Baggs The Brand. I've got a certain type of charisma.

• Everything I touch turns to sold.

• I have to rein in my own extreme masculinity.

• Hasta la vista, gravy!

• If you give me £100,000 a year, I will deliver to you ten times that. And if I don't, take it back - a money-back guarantee.

• I'll be in the office on weekends - even Sunday.

• I'm not a one-trick pony, I'm not a ten-trick pony. I've got a field of ponies waiting to run towards this (job).

• I'm alive. There are so many people that aren't alive or have died, unfortunately.

• If you have any problems, feel free to keep them to yourself.

• There's nothing boring about my life. Even while sleeping I'm not really asleep - I'm dreaming of what's coming next.

Post Reply Post Reply