I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 11 - General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Josie talks about her future (and kids!) with JJ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Josie talks about her future (and kids!) with JJ
    Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 13:20

Josie talks to OK! about her love with John James and their future

Aww, Josie says she and John James will always be part of each other's lives, in this week's OK! Mag

JOSIE and John James' romance touched the hearts of the nation when they appeared on Big Brother 11 and it appears they're going from strength-to-strength.

In a heartwarming interview, Big Brother 11 winner Josie has opened up about the future of her relationship with John James, revealing they'll always be in eachother's lives.

The bubbly blonde tells OK!: "Oh I am, completely [living the dream].

"It's not all plain sailing. John gets his knickers in a twist, but I couldn't fault him.

"I don't know what I'd do without him. I feel like I've known him for 10 years."

And the Bristol babe, who admits she only ever trusts OK! magazine, added kids hopefully are in their future - but not immediately! <By kids I think she means baby goats

"Oh, blimey!" she laughed. "Give it another five years when I'm 30.

"I definitely want at least four and to be living out in the country on a farm, with all the animals. Lovely!"

Check out the FULL interview with Josie in this week's OK! Magazine <Alternatively, wait until it's published by someone online for free!

Source
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 15:04
is he back from oz yet????
moonshine
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 20:09
I don't understand the photo - why is she 'crying' ??
Terri P
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 13:49
How much longer can they milk it? Going by their busy appreciation thread on DS, they've got a few months left in them yet. I never understand the obssessives.
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 15:31
think it was from an article when she was talking about how her boyfriend hurt her in the past  think the picture and the report are on here somewhere

even then it showed her crying and john james standing next to her and the headline at the top made it look like he was cheating on her just after they got out of the house but it was about her boyfriend..
although i don't 100 % believe in the so called love affaire they are (were) ment to be having  but it would be nice to think that something might have comeout of this show and last even only for a short time
Yes i know it got to much when all you ever saw was the two of them on the front cover of the usual mags but considering i never buy them than it really didn't bother me that much but i would like to think there might be just a small happy ending to a show that i have been watching for years only time will tell what will happen to these two
my thoughs are that give it  two or three months and we will all be saying john james and josie who

Edited by moonshine - 05 Jan 2011 at 15:39
moonshine
 Post Reply Post Reply