I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X Factor's Matt "Romped With Make-Up Artist"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X Factor's Matt "Romped With Make-Up Artist"
    Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 11:15
X Factor's Matt "Romped With Make-Up Artist"
He is said to have invited her into his dressing room before performing... <-- the dirty bugger!

Matt Cardle and his bulge

The X Factor favourite Matt Cardle has been accused of "romping" with a make-up artist, moments before he was due to take to the XF stage and perform.

Speaking to The Sun, Lauren Clements has claimed that Matt invited her into his dressing room, where they were "all over each other."

WATCH MTV'S EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH MATT CARDLE HERE!

Clements confessed to the tabloid that Cardle told her: "It's the first week I've been given my own dressing room - let's make the most of it."

She went onto explain: "It's not the sort of thing I would usually do but we got on really well. We were all over each other on his couch for about 20 minutes and made it back down just in time for the show to start."

"I had done all the make-up for the choir - I just do touch-ups before it goes live - so I was just hanging around. Matt was holding open a door for me and we got chatting. Before I knew it, he had suggested we check out his new dressing room and I went along with it. "

Lauren continued: "He's a real charmer and I was just swept along. His dressing room was upstairs. It's like a little box. It's got a little sofa and a sink. Nothing too fancy, just everything you need for privacy."

"The contestants get all their fancy stuff done in the dressing room downstairs - this was just a place to hang out for Matt. We used the sofa and it was very nice. Matt certainly knows what he is doing."

Despite claiming to have had a fling with the 27-year old, Clements added to the newspaper that she does not expect to have a relationship with Matt.

The part-time model added: "It's true Matt is a ladies' man and it doesn't change the fact he is adorable. But it's not like I'm going to date him or anything. We're just two adults having fun."

A source also revealed that upon meeting Lauren for the first time, Matt "made a bee-line" for her, claiming: "Within minutes he was leading her upstairs to his dressing room. Everyone was talking about it,"

Clements is the latest woman to be linked with the former painter and decorator, after he is rumoured to have romanced former XF contestant, Katie Waissel, stylist Grace Woodward, a backing dancer and fellow finalist, Rebecca Ferguson.

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour including our extended 4pm bulletin everyday on MTV (Sky 350, Virgin 311)

Source

Edited by James - 10 Dec 2010 at 11:18
 Post Reply Post Reply