I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Apprentice
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Candidates' big bust up on bus task

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Candidates' big bust up on bus task
    Posted: 08 Dec 2010 at 10:03
Candidates' big bust up on bus task

(UKPA) – 8 hours ago

The Apprentice hopefuls Chris Bates and Stuart Baggs almost come to blows this week as they compete for paying punters on their bus tours of London.

Stuart is project manager of Apollo's Cockney-themed bus ride, while rival Chris is drumming up business among tourists in Trafalgar Square for Synergy's Ghosts and Ghouls tour bus, lead by project manager Joanna Riley.

When Stuart interrupts Chris' pitch to a potential customer, investment banker Chris tells Stuart Baggs 'The Brand' to go away in the strongest possible terms.

Stuart responds by taunting: "Go on hit me then, you mouth off but why don't you back it up with substance."

There is more clashing of personalities and shouting among the other candidates as Joanna lectures team member Jamie Lester on how to conduct their spooky tour properly.

Jamie loses his temper and yells: "You're driving me nuts!", to which Joanna responds: "You're scaring me Jamie! The way you're reacting, you're acting like a mad man! Can you calm down please?"

The candidates are all desperate not to end up in the boardroom this week as they all want to be in the final five who go through to the interview round next week.

After being grilled by Lord Sugar and his panel of top advisers, three more candidates will be eliminated and just two will battle it out in the final task on Sunday December 19 to become Lord Sugar's new Apprentice.

Source
 Post Reply Post Reply