I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017 > Aida's World Famous SCD Blog
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fright - sorry - MOVIE night ...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Aida View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Aida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fright - sorry - MOVIE night ...
    Posted: 04 Dec 2010 at 19:53
Dear God - what the f*ck ?   I’m missing my beloved Barcelona for this? I’m sitting upstairs, cold, catless and alone for THIS?

I must be overwrought because I just burst into such wild hysterical laughter at the sight of Pop Forsyth growling and flashing his dentures that the hubba had to shake me like a rabbit and threaten to throw cold gin in my face if I can’t get hold of myself!

Who are these blighters - Oh - yawn - ‘tis the ‘professionals’ limbering up with some gymnastics to music - first out , the strumpet, strumpeting like crazy - then far too much Jordans -I don’t remember the bint in 'Top Gun' wearing a silver cozzie.   Hmmm - I’m surprised Erin can wear a tailcoat without terrible memories of the way she blighted Colin Jackson’s chance of winning - and I don’t remember Uma Thurman chucking herself around like that either!

And here they come Dumb and Dumber - the old fool shuffling and the younger fool dressed in Baco-foil (with the sacred belt) and flashing her gusset.

Yes, I know it’s bliddy Movie Night - I’ve been looking forward to it the way I’d anticipate a root filling!
This is going to be a nightmare - especially for the first ones out, the unlucky cupple being - Oh no, it’s …

Hot Scott and Tina Sparkle:-
God, quick Graham - I’m on fire! Chuck the cold gin over me! He is GORGEOUS! I loved it, just loved it - I adore the paso and I was entranced from the opening bars to the shirt-ripping! Mmmrrrowl! Clever Natalie! I might even throw my first 50p of the series away on this pair.

Oh blimey - here we go from the sublime to the ridiculous …

Tugboat Annie and The Berk:-
Boring and idiotic - she looks like Margaret Rutherford playing Miss Marple while stumbling around in sparkly culottes - what’s wrong with those imbeciles in the audience, is the floor manager holding them at gunpoint to make them scream like that - have the Beeb increased the voltage in the electrified seats. Oh my Lord - if she goes through instead of Scott, I am never, ever watching this programme again. And you can shut up, Revile-Horrid - you’ve proved yourself nowt but an empty vessel this week - pretend to be as harsh as you like, but we all know now that you’re a servile, company man through and through.
Just listen to the old stoat - she loves the viewers does she? Does she know that some of us are women and some of us are gay?   

Farmer Matt and The Red Scourge:-
God, he gets soooooo much time to witter and yip on - he makes me sick - and as for the snow, surely to God it must have been colder in whatever Slav country she comes from?
Austin Powers - well, he’s geeky enough - why does everything that woman touch have to be orange, and why is she besmirching our flag? Rotten - I hate the jive and I can’t stand them! He’s soooooo sweaty!

What would the show be like without music? Better, probably!

Three days! What do you mean, ’THREE DAYS!” you brainless bint? I’m not writing for three frigging days! Oh my God - Graham - GRAHAM - fetch me another drink - a stronger and bigger drink than this one! And bring me a cat to clutch, I need comfort!

Pammie and Jordan(male):-
Ah well, I don’t like either of them, but credit where credit’s due I like the Viennese Whirl done properly and this was done properly and very beautifully. Oh, what a surprise - not! Happy Birthday, this week’s favourites - and here’s four tens!

I see Methusaleh’s broken into the Christmas Crackers to get this week’s jokes!

Welsh Gav and the Kanadian Kat:-
Lovely foxtrot, great music - loved it - what a pity they might be this week’s sacrifice to the old stoat! I feel more than a bit anxious since Pop Goodman said the fell words, “That was your best dance yet!” Didn’t he say that to Patsy, Felicity et al?

Oh Lord - I’d forgotten about these two blisters - I was on the point of adding smilies, ‘saving’ and posting.

Drone, drone, drone - she’s like a bee buzzing in the background - I bet they do the same dance as always - tons of lifts and writhing with a couple of tango steps thrown in - and the joodges and audience will be orgasmic.

The Ex-Eastender and Comrade Didn’tbothertogetdressedupski
Why’s she dressed as Audrey Hepburn? Well, at least they’re doing the tango which is more than I expected. Yes, yes - yawn - wonderful, wonderful, just give them the sodding tens and let me get to my supper!

Surprisingly, the show was better than I feared it would be - but I am not, NOT, NOT writing three blogs next week - and if Scott goes out, I’m not writing any more, ever again!

*exits, stage left, tossing curls tempestuously and pouting*

Edited by Aida - 04 Dec 2010 at 19:54

Cats were once worshipped as gods in Ancient Egypt. They've never forgotten this.

anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2010 at 20:11
Thank you Aida, brilliant as always, and it would be unfair if the lovely Scott went before dreadful Ann,  plank Gavin and now smarmy Matt.
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2010 at 22:54
Love it Aida - just hole up with your choice of cat next week and you'll be fine.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2010 at 23:01
Aida.. things WILL get better.. I promise :-)
Entertaining as ever.. love your blogs xx
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2010 at 23:49
haha excellent Aida as always
 Post Reply Post Reply