I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pollsters Survation says Matt to win X Factor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pollsters Survation says Matt to win X Factor
    Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 15:32

The polls say Matt for X Factor

According to pollsters Survation.com, despite the hype about boy band One Direction (or One Dimension as they are affectionately known in our house - or Wand Erection on the net), it is painter/decorator/public school boy Matt Cardle who is set to win this year's X Factor by miles.

Soulful Liverpudlian Rebecca Ferguson (an obsession of Harper's Bazaar editor Lucy Yeomans) is coming second but by some margin. 70% of X Factor viewers are female which goes some way to explaining the Cuddles phenomena.

Based on Saturday's show, Survation reckon Matt has 55% of the vote, compared to Rebecca's 21% and One Direction's 11%. This means that Dannii Minogue  may have a winner on her hands.

Source

Try their poll for yourself: Clicky

Rubyx3 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Rubyx3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 17:43
YAY!! go MATT go.....Big%20smile
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 18:31
The rightful winner and should be
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
 Post Reply Post Reply