I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coleifornia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coleifornia
    Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 11:24

Coleifornia

By GORDON SMART, Bizarre Editor

Published: Today

X FACTOR beauty Cheryl Cole is set to start a new life in Los Angeles - to the delight of the American dancer who adores her.

Caring Derek Hough's stepdad Aaron Nelson said: "When you love someone you want them close."

Cheryl, 27, plans to move to the Californian city as soon as the £6million Surrey mansion she shared with love-rat footballer Ashley is sold.

The news emerged after The Sun told how the Girls Aloud singer had clinched a one-year £3million deal to be a judge on the US version of the show.

Financial consultant Aaron recalled how Derek, 25, had comforted Cheryl during her divorce.

Aaron, 54 - who lives with Derek's 53-year-old mum Marianne in LA - added: "Cheryl is looking at moving over here, which will be good for Derek.

"I'm not sure exactly what they have decided about living together. It's his business.

"When things got difficult for Cheryl, she came over to be with him. Derek's pretty level-headed most of the time. He's a good guy. He's always been a good guy and he's very supportive.

"She feels indebted to him - all to do with the fact that he is kind to her. He supports her, but that is Derek's nature. He's a cheerleader for her. He just wants to see her do well.

"Derek knows what's been going on. She came over to see him a few weeks ago. I can say that when you love someone you want to be around them and that's why he likes her."

Filming the US show will start in spring.

Boss Simon Cowell, 51, has quit as a judge on American Idol to focus on the launch.

Meanwhile X Factor oddball Wagner Carrilho has gone into hiding because of abuse he is getting from show fans.

The Brazilian, 54, is believed to be holed-up in a pal's home in the West Midlands. A message on his mobile said: "Please don't leave a message as it costs me money and gives me earache."

But he wrote on his Twitter page he was having a "lovely rest".

A source said: "Singing Creep on the show wasn't his best move - that's what everyone was singing when he went past."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3254254/Chez-to-join-Dez-in-Coleifornia.html#ixzz16rGCeDjl
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 11:26
Had to post this - it is a prime example how people 'cash in' on others - anyone who knows Derek's history knows that step-father not in position to speak for him at all
 Post Reply Post Reply