I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wagner gagged from telly appearances

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wagner gagged from telly appearances
    Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 10:22

X Factor: Wagner gagged from telly appearances

Wagner%20Image%202

X Factor bosses have banned "unpredictable" Wagner Carrilho from appearing on TV.

The controversial Brazilian, who was voted off the show on Sunday, was lined up for ITV's Daybreak and other TV and radio interviews, which were all cancelled at the last minute.

Simon Cowell and other senior X Factor figures are thought to fear him overshadowing the contestants ahead of next week's semi-final.

A backstage source said: "Wagner was banned from speaking to the other contestants on Sunday night.

"They turned down dozens of requests because they were worried what he might say.

"Wagner is very unpredictable and could say anything at any time so it just looked like an accident waiting to happen.

"They spent the day talking to him and giving him advice so that when he does speak publicly, hopefully he won't damage the show's image.

"He was effectively gagged from doing any media. No other contestant had this treatment this series."

Source

Edited by Alex - 30 Nov 2010 at 10:24
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 10:32
not surprised to be honest
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 10:45
Well, as creepy and as talent free as he is, I still think it's a bit much for them to try and gag him. All the X Factor rejects gets their chance in the spotlight when they're booted. I caught a glimpse of Katie's 'sincere' face yesterday Puke Let's see how long it takes her to bite back

I hope a tabloid offers him big money and he lets rip.

Had a feeling he would be out this week, the judges were just too calm and nice towards him, v suss

Post Reply Post Reply