I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the *ICE* bar!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DOIUBERFAN View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote DOIUBERFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 12:11
Just found Colin's twitter. Quite the photo.

www.twitter.com/colinratushniak
Vicky-Leigh View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Vicky-Leigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 15:53
Originally posted by Hannah Louise

Frankie is defo doing it and is with the radio dj from Radio 1 that I saw :-)
Dave with Frankie? Not sure I see that working? Is he not quite tall? Or did I just imagine that?!

I said when him and Tina did a broadcast with Jayne and Chris that one of them would be on DOI this year! Ha.
Hannah Louise View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Hannah Louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 07:28
Originally posted by Vicky-Leigh

Frankie is defo doing it and is with the radio dj from Radio 1 that I saw :-)

Dave with Frankie? Not sure I see that working? Is he not quite tall? Or did I just imagine that?!

I said when him and Tina did a broadcast with Jayne and Chris that one of them would be on DOI this year! Ha.

No he isnt very tall lol im not 100% sure it is him as I dont listen to Radio 1 much :|
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Vicky-Leigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 18:53
Ah I didn't realise that, thougt he was a  bit taller.lol
It's definitely him, well excited now.. x
Hannah Louise View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Hannah Louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2010 at 23:59

Lol yeah he isnt all that tall, lovely bloke tho. Am excited he is on it x
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Vicky-Leigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 13:00

Lol yeah he isnt all that tall, lovely bloke tho. Am excited he is on it x
Me too. x
lena4stefan View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
Frankette

Quote lena4stefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2010 at 17:10
Hi everyone :)
Are the videos on the new DOI site working for everyone else?. I can't see any of the videos when I follow the link from the Videos menu (a black box just appears where the video should play), but there's no problem with seeing the videos about the celebrities when clicking on their name from the 'Celebrities' menu. I could also see the 'Meet the Celebrities' video as it was listed as the latest video on the main page and played fine.

Is this affecting everyone or just a problem with my laptop?
Thank you!

Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Vicky-Leigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2010 at 09:56
Originally posted by lena4stefan

Are the videos on the new DOI site working for everyone else?. I can't see any of the videos when I follow the link from the Videos menu (a black box just appears where the video should play), but there's no problem with seeing the videos about the celebrities when clicking on their name from the 'Celebrities' menu. I could also see the 'Meet the Celebrities' video as it was listed as the latest video on the main page and played fine.

Thank you!
That's odd, you're not outside the country on holiday or something are you?!
They should all be okay. I've not had any problems, but I know if you're outside the UK you can't view them.. x
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2010 at 10:02
They weren't working for me the other day but yesterday there were.
lena4stefan View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
Frankette

Quote lena4stefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2010 at 14:07

Originally posted by lena4stefan

Thank you!
That's odd, you're not outside the country on holiday or something are you?!
They should all be okay. I've not had any problems, but I know if you're outside the UK you can't view them.. x
Nope, I'm in Birmingham. It's quite weird because I've never had any problems viewing videos or anything before.
Hopefully it's something with the internet rather than the laptop so they'll work when I go back to uni with a different internet connection...

Sooty View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Sooty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 15:13
Hi, everyone!
Put on Vanilla Ice vid and there was Bren's Avatar dancing to it again.
I used to do competitive skating so may watch this, but I really haven't a clue who all the folks are and I don't care for the judges, usually.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 16:41
Right putting my neck on the block but for me it will be more than likely two female celebs to go this week rumoured male line- up this week is

Vanilla Ice, Jeff Brazier, Steven arnold and johnson Beharry.  The only rumoured female I know is Kerry Katona.

Looking at the male line-up cannot see any of them going

Vanilla Ice will have his following
Steven has Corrie following
Johnson for obvious reasons
Jeff brazier is pretty popular has earned respect for the way he is bringing up Jade's boy and for the very moving documentary regarding his handicapped brother

Kerry Katona - will public be suckered in by her PR machine ? Kerry is blatantly saying she is after changing her image - not really changing her self or her attitude though and I don't think it is working to be honest.

Unless they put some pretty high profile females against these males I see two female celebs going - could Kerry go week 1?

Edited by Bren - 04 Jan 2011 at 16:42
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 10:06
Originally posted by Bren

Vanilla Ice will have his following

Yes he will, even though he looks a 'dad-ish' in that blue lycra shirt Hope they butch him up a bit on the ice (hmmm...butch and ice, that a oxymoron)

It would be bloody hilarious if Kerry went but I think her PR people have shelled out so much already with her new body, botox (hello, a blonde Janice Dickinson!) and new wardrobe etc that they'll have her number on speed dial
@lovingDOI View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote @lovingDOI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 18:13
not to give to much away, but erm yep he is good, see him friday on the dress run, he is also in the 1st 8 line up for sunday, so see his routine. very good. well liked it LOL :) :) enjoy xx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234