I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice - 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dan Whiston with Kerry Katona

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dan Whiston with Kerry Katona
    Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 15:53

Kerry Katona ends up flat on her back during rehearsals for Dancing on Ice

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 3:20 PM on 19th November 2010

The next series of Dancing on Ice doesn't start until January.

And by the looks of it Kerry Katona would be well advised to spend as much time on the ice rink as she can between now and then.

The reality star spent most of her time off her skates on her backside as she practised with a trainer in London today.

Ouch!%20Kerry%20Katona%20takes%20a%20tumble%20on%20the%20ice%20during%20rehearsals%20for%20Dancing%20on%20Ice%20in%20London

Ouch! Kerry Katona takes a tumble on the ice during rehearsals for Dancing on Ice in London

Laugh%20it%20off:%20The%20tumble%20amused%20the%20reality%20star,%20who%20giggled%20as%20her%20partner%20fell%20on%20top%20of%20her

Laugh it off: The tumble amused the reality star, who giggled as her partner fell on top of her

The line up for the next season of the ITV show is yet to be announced, but the 30-year-old is already hard at work rehearsing.

Despite some painful-looking tumbles, Kerry kept her chin up, laughing hysterically as her instructor ended up on top of her after a fall.

The mother-of-four showed off her newly trim figure in a tight black top and leggings, with grey leg warmers over her skates.

Baby%20steps:%20The%20mother-of-fours%20instructor%20talked%20her%20through%20the%20lesson

Baby steps: The mother-of-four's instructor talked her through the lesson

Kerry has been keeping fit off the ice too, and was spotted earlier this week exercising near her home in Surrey.

She jogged, did squats and stretches during the workout.

It appears the reality star is doing everything in her power to impress on the show, which will start filming in January.

She has her work cut out for her, after judge Jason Gardiner famously said he would quit if she ever signed on as a contestant.

Down%20again:%20Kerry%20is%20saved%20from%20another%20tumble%20by%20her%20trainer

Down again: Kerry is saved from another tumble by her trainer

Woops!%20But%20it%20wasnt%20long%20before%20she%20was%20down%20again

Woops! But it wasn't long before she was down again

He said last year: ‘We’ve had some rude and annoying people on the show but Kerry would sink to an all new low.

'We should be aiming for someone like Victoria Beckham, not Kerry at the other end of the scale.'

In addition to Dancing on Ice, Katona has also landed herself an ITV2 reality series.

The Sun reported recently that a new fly-on-the-wall show will replace Katie Price's reality show on the network.

I%20did%20it!%20She%20looked%20thrilled%20at%20mastering%20one%20of%20the%20moves

I did it! She looked thrilled at mastering one of the moves

That%20was%20hard:%20Katona%20looked%20exhausted%20as%20she%20left%20the%20rink

That was hard: Katona looked exhausted as she left the rink

'There will be a special to start it all off, which will bring viewers up to date with everything that's happened in her life.

'Then there will be a full series,' an ITV2 insider told the paper.

'Kerry is turning her life around and is gagging to get back on the box. It feels like the right time to bring her back.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1331288/Dancing-Ice-2010-Kerry-Katona-ends-flat-rehearsals.html#ixzz15kCye7M6
Hannah Louise View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Hannah Louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 18:42
Say them at Slough, dont like her but she really isnt that bad at skating tbh
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 20:36
She looks amazing, very slim and her haircut really suits her.

She looks like she's having a blast as well.
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 20:42
If their paring turns out to be true, then it could probably be what happened last year with Heather & Matt...
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 20:42
I have actually judged Kerry in dance competitions in her teens she can really dance well
Hannah Louise View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Hannah Louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2010 at 04:21
She's really picking up on the skating part aswell
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 13:47
Oh no, I really don't like Kerry Katona.

Instructor?? Can the Daily Mail not tell that it is Dan who has been in the show since the start and has won twice.
Sharont2305 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Sharont2305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 11:10
I am looking forward to seeing Kerry, I think she will be good.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 00:04
so Dan has a good chance of winning again this year!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 00:13
with Katona ? nah
 Post Reply Post Reply