I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X factor tour snub for TreyC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X factor tour snub for TreyC
    Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 14:31
X factor tour snub for TreyC

By COLIN ROBERTSON

Published: Today

AXED wannabe Treyc Cohen was last night dealt a £100,000 blow - as she was cut out of the X Factor tour.

Bosses ruled only nine acts would be used in the concerts - meaning tenth place Treyc, 28, misses out.

Webchat%20...%20Katie%20Waissel
Webchat ... Katie Waissel
Ken McKay 2010

A show source said: "We were expecting ten to be taken so fans could see more of the acts they love.

"But now it will just be nine, which is a real snub to Treyc as she was popular."

Last year the top eight went on a 57-date tour, netting around £100,000 each.

More than 2,000 people complained when Treyc got the chop instead of Katie Waissel, 24. But Aiden Grimshaw, 18 - who was axed on Sunday night in front of nearly 18 million viewers - was last night celebrating the biggest windfall of his life after making the cut.

Ticket firms are already selling 25 dates across the UK and Ireland with prices at £37.75 a pop.

Meanwhile, 5,000 X Factor fans joined a late-night Twitter video chat with controversial contestant Katie yesterday.

The excited blonde gushed: "Oh my God, this is the best thing ever" before proceeding to reel off the names of fans as they appeared in front of her on the screen.

During the 15-minute broadcast, Katie ran to grab fellow contestant Paije Richardson, 19, and got him to wave to fans on their webcam.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3235571/100k-X-Factor-tour-snub-for-Treyc-Cohen.html#ixzz15jsVpUDZ

apollofrenzy View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote apollofrenzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2010 at 11:13
It istruly a shame TreyC this is singing competion not britains got talent this young lady can sing which is more than I can say for most of the acts who really should be on the same stage as TreyC Mr Cowel needs to wake up and smell the roses instead of making controversal remarks so that ego and pictures ithat seem to be in the papers and mags he should. Grow a pair and be honest two thirds of this years factor are rubbish TreyC should take into her heart that she sounded greeat on this and that a lot people in this country would pay to see her which cannot be said for or the rest good luck in the future treyCf
To seek the truth out would be wonderful but there are too many smartarses that have read the greatbook! The Dictionary...
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2010 at 11:39
NIne or Ten , would it make much difference?
I understand the cut-off has to occur somewhere, if it was Wagner Tenth, then i can understand them making it nine acts... but TreyC can sing.
Shame really the money, and the publicity would of been good for her.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply