I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X Factor: Beatles week song choices *SPOILER*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X Factor: Beatles week song choices *SPOILER*
    Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 02:49
X Factor stars sing Beatle Hits

By COLIN ROBERTSON, TV Editor

Published: Today

SIR Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are set for a windfall - thanks to a Beatles-themed night on the X Factor on Saturday.

The show's wannabe stars are being given Fab Four hits to learn, just hours after Macca and Ringo agreed to sell their classics on iTunes.

Beatlemania%20...%20show%20list
Beatlemania ... show list

All the songs - plus the original versions - will be available to download after the ITV episode, judged by supremo Simon Cowell.

And Macca, 68, and Ringo, 70, are set to score as tunes from the show invariably go charging up the charts.

Experts say several Beatles hits could make the Top Ten.

The pair this week signed a £500million deal for songs including Being for the Benefit of Mr Kite to go on iTunes for the first time.

By last night The Beatles had 13 of iTunes' Top 20 albums. Abbey Road was most popular at No6 with The White Album at No7.

We told yesterday how wannabe Wagner, 54, is living on incapacity benefits.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3233928/X-Factor-stars-sing-Beatle-hits.html#ixzz15b8oKm97
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 15:39
good song for kate if shes in the bottomtwo this week thinks she will be gone (hope)
moonshine
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 09:29
urgggh, think I am one of the very very few peopel that doesn't like the Beatles
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 11:33
I'm not keen on them, but then again it was about them during the 60's, it's Wagner's mash-up that's gonna have John Lennon turn in his grave!
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 11:45

I'm not a big fan either, altho i confess i went to a Paul McCartney concert with friends in the 90;s - type of concert you go to, cos friends as going, so no expectations.(Linda on keyboard) and I really enjoyed it (much better than Elton John//Eric Clapton joint gig, but maybe because it was in a football stadium)

and I've never been a fan of Wings either, but he played a lot of Beatles 'rock', and his back band were great.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply